1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have worked with AYS for 6.5 years.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Babylon NY on the South Shore of LI.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I attended Suffolk Community College.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? If not for hospitality, I have always thought about being a teacher to youngings (like 5/6 yrs. old). What a different path that would take me down!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I love the pace - it's not a slow environment. There's always something new going on!
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? Each new day brings new things. Everyday is different. Dealing with staff and clients make for an interesting and fun work environment. That's why I love AYS!
7. What do you do outside of work?- I love to shop, go to the beach and to just be outside. I love the outdoors.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I love to visit any location in the Hamptons, on the beaches. Relaxing and beautiful scenery.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would love to visit Bora Bora! It’s a far distance, and a very expensive trip, but looks so beautiful. Maybe one day!
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? I love spending time with my husband, our daughter, Ms. Lily, and our dog Brie!