When you're planning a large scale event you know that you need to work out the catering, the decorating, and the guest list. Another key element to a successful event is your front of house staff. Instead of winging it or relying on inexperienced servers and bartenders you can work with a trusted service to provide bartending and front of house service staff to make your event the best it can be.
What are some of the reasons you may want to work with a service to hire your front of house and bartending staff? Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Staff attitude. At Your Service Staffing spends time interviewing and pre-screening all of our potential staff before we assign them to any projects. We pay special attention to individual attitudes to determine if someone has the right service mindset to represent both us and our clients during an event.
2. Staff appearance. It is also important to us that our staff maintain a standard of appearance that fits in with your event and provides your guests with the right impression of professional front of house service.
3. Performance standards. We also strive to ensure that our staff can provide the proper performance standards for your event. They will work hard, engage with your guests, and provide the best possible experience for everyone.
4. Training. Before their first job for At Your Service Staffing, each of our service providers are trained with our standards of business. We want to ensure that each of our staff members can be relied upon to perform their duties while focusing on quality.
5. Focus on your needs. Feel free to talk to us before your event to share your ideas and thoughts. We want to know how you expect the event to run and what we can do to provide the best staff to ensure an amazing experience.
At Your Service Staffing can provide bartenders, waiters, captains, coat check staff and unparalleled service for exclusive catered events. Contact us today to learn more!