1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have worked with At Your Service since the summer of 2007. I started out working events in the Hamptons while I was home from college. I worked some weekends when I graduated and in the spring of 2009 I started doing the human resources for AYS Long Island. In October of 2010, When AYS opened the Washington DC office, I moved to Arlington, Virginia where I continue to work as the General Manager there.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up on Long Island. I grew up about a mile from the AYS office, actually!
3. What’s your Alma Mater? Oneonta State College
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? I've always loved finance, so something in the financial services industry would be ideal. I think that many of the core values of the hospitality industry would go a long way in the financial services industry.
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I really just grew into the role after working on the weekends. I loved the flexibility of being able to make your own schedule. Then, I was in the right place at the right time when a larger role came along in the company.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I love helping people get the work that they are looking for. It is very rewarding to be able to send people out who love doing what they are doing. Seeing the events are pretty cool too! How often do you get to be involved in Inauguration, the MLB All-star game and the Super Bowl in a span of 1 year!?
7. What do you do outside of work? I enjoy spending time with my wife, Denise and my dog, Porter.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? Here in DC we have many venues that are great to visit. My favorite would have to be the Kennedy Center for the Kennedy Center Honors every year. We send over 100 Waiters to that event and the celebrity spotting is great!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would love to travel to Hawaii or any of the other pacific Islands because they seem like perfect places to live. Especially on those cold winter days here in the northeast!
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? For me, the best way to unwind after work is go for a walk with my wife and the dog. It helps to clear you head.