1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I first started working with AYS in early 2011.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Dudley, MA - a fun town with one heck of a Strawberry Festival!
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I attended Assumption College in Worcester, MA - go hounds!
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? If I could work in any other industry, it would be in television - whether it be hosting E! News, acting on a primetime show or starring in reality TV, I would happily take a second career as a celeb!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? What I love about the hospitality industry is that there is never a dull moment - and that no two days are the same! Working in this industry keeps you on your toes - I love the constant surprises it has to offer!
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? My favorite part about working with AYS is the people - the people I work with in the office, the team that supports us in the field and the clients that we have the pleasure of sending our team out to. Plus, getting to check in staff at the most beautiful locations in the city is pretty amazing too!
7. What do you do outside of work? Outside of work, I love to go for hikes, head out on a run and spend time with family and friends. With winter coming, ice fishing will be back on the weekend to do list as well - a new hobby of mine, but it's surprisingly a ton of fun!
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I am lucky enough to get to visit all of our locations somewhat regularly, but I have to tip my hat to DC - there is nothing like doing a check in down the street from the White House or taking a client meeting near the Kennedy Center. Our nation's capital has so much to see, so every time I get there it is a new experience - and I love that!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Canada - I will always travel to Canada. I have family on both sides of the country, so any opportunity to get back to visit them I have to jump on. A close second would be a return trip to either Costa Rica or Nashville - both were such amazing trips (though very different, of course), that I would jump at the chance to go back to either spot for a second go round.
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? After a long day of work, we find the best way to unwind is actually with each other - a quick chit chat about the highlights of our day always make for good energy as we head off on our way. And for those particularly long days, a nice seasonal craft beer (hello, pumpkin!) can go a long way!