1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have been working with AYS for 17 years this September!
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up on Long Island - a place I still call home today.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I have previously called two schools home - Suffolk Community College and Siena College.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? If I had to leave the hospitality industry, I would return to social work. I really enjoy working with people and so I would move to an industry that still allows me to do that!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? Working with people, of course! I am a people person!
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? Not to sound repetitive, but for me it really is all about working with the people. Fostering relationships with both our staff and our clients makes it feel less like work every day.
7. What do you do outside of work? Outside of work, I am a family woman - I love to spend time with my husband, our 3 year old Jonah, our families and our friends!
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? Ship me out to Boston! I love that dirty water!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would love to go to Greece. It is where my Mom’s side of the family is and I have never been. AYS Greece, anyone?
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? The best way for me to unwind is to be a little silly, blow a lot of bubbles and play Pirates with my son, Jonah.