1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have been working with AYS since March of this year, 6 months.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in a small town outside Springfield, MA.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? Stonehill College!!!!
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? I would work with animals in some way; they are a passion of mine.
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I had an internship in college that I enjoyed and made me consider this field of work.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I enjoy exploring the city when checking in events and being able to work with a variety of clients and staff members.
7. What do you do outside of work? I enjoy going for runs and doing yoga. I also like to paint and listen to country music.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I would say Long Island; anywhere with the beach nearby is a win for me.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I have always wanted to travel to Greece. I think the architecture and water are beautiful.
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? When I’m stressed out running helps me unwind.