1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I joined this awesome team in August. I may be one of the new kids on the block, but these past couple of months has flown by.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up on the Jersey Shore…and no, it’s nothing like you see on TV.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I attended Rider University in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. Go Broncs!
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? My life long dream is to one day open up a Florist Shop. I have this very real and detailed vision of aged, exposed brick walls, my hypothetical dog curled up in sunshine that will warm the storefront window, and my music, on volume ten, overflowing the most beautiful arrangements. The sounds and smells will spill into the streets, enticing all of those who love 90’s music…and orchids. Call me a romantic, but I cannot wait.
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? Like most grandfathers, my Abuelo told me I was special. My gift is an extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to make the saddest person smile. That and since I was never good at math, this was the best fit for a girl like me.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I am a feeling person. I like coming in to the office and leaving at the end of the day feeling accomplished, like I did something great. This company makes me happy.
7. What do you do outside of work? I just moved to New York so my life outside of work has little, to no, consistency; it’s awesome. My regular hobbies are yoga, cooking, and Netflix documentaries.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? Sayville! That office is in a literal house. It is really symbolic that our corporate headquarters is a home; it really sets the tone for our company. As cheesy at it may seem, we are a family here.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Machu Picchu! It’s next on my list of coolest places to climb…well it is also the first, but whatever.
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? No matter what time we get out, “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere." :)
You can contact Samantha about using our services in New York City here: AYS NYC