1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I've been with AYS for two months!
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up at the Jersey Shore.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I went to New York Institute of Technology for my Bachelor's and Nova Southeastern University for my Master's.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? I would not want to work in any other industry!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? The excitement and fast paced day to day operations – no day is ever the same; the ability to learn many different sides of the industry; interacting with guests to create positive experiences
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? Going to check on larger, unique events and meeting the clients and staff members face to face are my two favorite parts!
7. What do you do outside of work? I try to travel as much as possible to reach my goal of going to all 50 states. When I am not traveling, I like to meet up with friends and depending on the season go to the beach, rent Citi Bikes, go ice skating, run a 5K, try new restaurants, etc. I enjoy cooking and also work a part time job at MetLife Stadium.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? So far NYC but I can’t want to see the other offices!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? A cruise from the East Coast to the West Coast through the Panama Canal. I love cruises because you can see more than one city in the same trip!
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Meet up with friends for happy hour or binge on Netflix/Hulu shows.
To learn more about Desiree and the New York team, click here.