Here at At Your Service Staffing, we like a good holiday and we LOVE a holiday full of food! This is why we are celebrating Thanksgiving a little early this week with Five Reasons Why: We Are Thankful This Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1. We are thankful for our hard working staff. Here at At Your Service Staffing, we have a team of hospitality professionals ready to do whatever it takes to make sure our clients’ needs are being met. Whether it’s working first thing in the morning or two shifts in a row, our team goes out of their way to make each day here a success. We truly couldn’t do what we do without them and, for that, we are thankful.
2. We are thankful for staff that are giving up their time on holidays to work. Hospitality is a 24 hour, seven day a week industry. That is why good, dedicated workers are the pulse of a successful team. At AYS, we have a team of staff that regularly work throughout the holiday season. They miss out on their own holiday parties to ensure that our clients’ are being taken care of. Without them, we would not be able to fulfill the needs of those depending on us. There is not enough “thanks” in the world to express how grateful we are for our team.
3. We are thankful for our trainers for getting our staff ready to work. Before new hires go out to an event, they are trained by a veteran team of AYSers on the ins and outs of service. Without these trainers, we could not provide the elite service that we pride ourselves on. From French Service to Boxing a Table, our new hires are taught levels of service for this industry before they officially on-board with the company. Our ability to do this so well is a direct reflection of the team of trainers we have. For this, and for so much more, we are thankful to them this holiday season.
4. We are thankful for post its and coffee breaks! Two days at At Your Service Staffing are never the same. For this reason, organization is key. That is why, as managers, we regularly use Post Its to take quick notes on projects we can return to throughout the day. The juggling act of booking would not be possible without both them and their good friend – coffee! For both late nights with coffee breaks and to do lists on Post Its, we are thankful today.
5. We are thankful for our Payroll Department and all that they do. We may be biased, but our Payroll Department is truly the best in the business. With five sets of staff and clients from Boston to Washington, DC, there is always something for them to do. And they do it so well. The organization that is alive in the Payroll office is awe inspiring. Often times, they know what staff and clients need before they do. So, this Thanksgiving, we are thankful for their dedication to making sure we all have what we need.
Five Reasons Why: We Are Thankful This Holiday Season is part of our Ten Reasons Why blog series. If you have any suggestions for future Ten Reasons Why features, let us know in the comments section!