1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have been with AYS for about two months!
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Nottingham, MD.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I'm from CCBC Essex.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? I would definitely be in the music business
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? The team environment and working with people looking for opportunity.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? - Meeting new staff and seeing them excel on the job.
7. What do you do outside of work? Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, concerts, and sporting events
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? Our NYC office
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would go to Ireland - embrace the family heritage!
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Going to the gym or a nice outing with friends.
To work with Will and the AYS Baltimore team, visit us here.