1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have been with At Your Service for just about two years now. I started in the field and have recently transitioned into an office management role!
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I attended Eastern Michigan University.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? No, other industry is comparable!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? It's a great opportunity to work and interact with many different people and I love being able to put a smile on someone's face when their needs are met - whether it's a client or a staff member.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I get to meet people from all walks of life.
7. What do you do outside of work? I love to hang out with family and friends.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? Washington, D.C of course!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Thailand for the food and beautiful beaches.
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Watching anything on HGTV.
To work with Mercy and our DC office, visit here.