1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? I have been with At Your Service since November 2014.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in the town of East Greenbush outside of Albany in beautiful Upstate New York.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I went to college at State University of New York at Oswego where I acquired my Bachelors of Arts in Public Relations.
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? In high school, science was always my favorite (except Chemistry). I was actually just speaking about how if I were to ever open my own small business, I would want to have a greenhouse and flower shop. I really enjoy gardening and being outdoors, not to mention how rewarding it is to be able to consume something that you have grown yourself.
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I love the hospitality Industry! You get the opportunity to meet so many different, awesome people. From the service standpoint, being able to help people is a really rewarding feeling - even if it is a simple as greeting someone at the door with a smile.
6. What’s your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I love that every day is different and presents new challenges. I also enjoy checking in events and seeing the success of all of our hard work. You get to see our staff ready to work and we have some really awesome clients who put on incredible events. It is always cool to get a peak on the behind the scenes of their amazing events.
7. What do you do outside of work? I really love cooking - it is so therapeutic. There is nothing like a fresh meal to end a long day. Other than that, I enjoy staying busy by gardening, running, skiing, traveling, hiking and exploring the town. I have only lived in Boston a little over a year, so I enjoy going around town and visiting the historic sites, restaurants, and bars. I recently went on a Boston Sunset Sailboat Harbor Cruise. I would definitely would recommend it if you are ever in Boston (just not in the winter)!
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I LOVE NEW YORK CITY!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would visit Indonesia in a heartbeat. It is on my five year plan. Indonesia is such a beautiful country and culture! I’d spend my time on the beaches, of course - doing some snorkeling and eating the delicious Thai food. I would love to hike and see the Hindu temples.
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? A cuddle session on the couch with my dog Penelope, a glass of wine, and a good Netflix series.