1. How long have you been working with At Your Service Staffing? Since May 2010
2. Where did you grow up? New York City
3. What's your Alma Mater? Dana Hall for HS, BU, SCCC and soon to be LIU
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? Performing Arts- I am passionate about creativity and bringing things to life.
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? Working in beautiful locations and the energy in hospitality.
6. What's your favorite part about working for AYS? Fun, Flexibility and Always Growing.
7. What do you do outside of work? Full time school for Theatre, teach acting and dance, perform and raise 2 beautiful girls.
8. What is your favorite AYS location to visit? A private home that I work for every Christmas. Beautiful home and wonderful family.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Venice, Italy. I performed there as a kid and fell in love.
10. What's your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Sit both my girls on my lap and play if they're awake. If not, kick my feet up and work on the next play or musical.
Oya is a veteran member of the At Your Service Staffing team. She works in both the field as a staff member on Long Island and in the office as our weekend coverage manager. If you are a staff member and would like to be featured in a future "Meet the Team Member" post, email email@example.com. To work with Oya on Long Island, contact us.