Meet the newest member of the AYS team - Tia! Tia joined our team earlier this season as an Account Manager for our Boston and Metrowest offices!
1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? Just about two months!
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Maine.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I went to school for Hospitality and Business Management at Florida State University.
4. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I love working with people and being a part of their best moments. Also, having fun while working is something I love about this industry!
5. What is your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I love that no day is the same. Every day is a new day and anything can happen.
6. What do you do outside of work? I like to go out for drinks and play sports such as field hockey and tennis. Also, I like to explore, travel, be outside and check out new restaurants with my friends.
7. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I would love to visit NYC. I went when I was younger and would love to experience it as an adult.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Bali - I would love to experience the scenery and culture. It is so different than here.
9. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Workout, go to the gym or for a run!
10. What advice would you give a new AYS manager? Be open to advice and information from the more senior staff. Also, know it’s okay to rely on the other managers for help!
11. What advice would you give to a new field staff member? Be flexible and take advantage of every opportunity. Also, show up on time with a great attitude!