Since joining our team nearly two years ago, Jamie has made her mark managing both our Chicago and Baltimore offices! Stationed in Chicago, Jamie has been instrumental in the company opening up our first Midwest office. Her introduction on this blog is long overdue! Meet Jamie here!
1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? Nearly two years ago!
2. Where did you grow up? Attica, Michigan
3. What’s your Alma Mater? Michigan State University, home to the Spartans
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? I would own my own business...Bed & Breakfast or a Used Bookstore with a Café inside!
5. What attracted you to the hospitality industry? I love making other people happy. Adding little touches and personalizing their experiences.
6. What is your favorite part of working with At Your Service? Seeing an event from start to finish when it comes to staffing. Feeling rewarded when the client emails or calls you to say that everyone was excellent!
7. What do you do outside of work? Travel! I love taking solo trips in far away countries.
8. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? DC...probably because I trained there and it feels like my second AYS home!
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? My next trip is going to be to Spain or Croatia. I want to soak up the sun and ocean in both locations and the History!
10. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Glass of wine and some DVR or cooking/baking my meals for the week.
11. What advice would you give a new AYS manager? To not stress the small stuff. Things are going to go wrong, but it is how you recover and handle it that counts!
12. What advice would you give to a new field staff member? Follow the motto...Attitude is everything. Our clients are looking for people that are professional, kind and willing to go above and beyond.
To work with Jamie and our Chicago and Baltimore teams, click here.