Meet the newest member of the AYS NYC team! Katie joined our team earlier this season providing assistance to our New York City market.
1. How long have you been working with At Your Service? A month and a half as a manager. I was a staff member in Boston in 2015.
2. Where did you grow up? I grew up in California.
3. What’s your Alma Mater? I went to school for Business Management with a concentration in Marketing and Hospitality Administration
4. If you had to work in any other industry, which would it be and why? Theater, I would be in orchestra pit on broadway….Be careful Katie, Broadway is located right outside the NYC office!
5. What is your favorite part of working with At Your Service? I love the support and collaborative effort of the different offices and inside the NYC office.
6. What do you do outside of work? I sleep, watch reality tv and visit various NYC restaurants.
7. Which is your favorite AYS location to visit? I would love to visit Chicago, it’s the only place I have not been!
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Toyko, Japan. Great food and such a different place to experience.
9. What’s your favorite way to unwind after a long day of work? Watch the Bachelor! Just kidding! I like to go to the gym and then destress.
10. What advice would you give a new AYS manager? It can feel like a lot but give it time and it gets better!
11. What advice you give to a new field staff? Be open, flexible and be ready for anything!