Client Relations and Staffing Account Manager (Hospitality)
Currently looking for a Client Relations and Staffing Account Manager (Hospitality) to fill a full time, salaried position with a growing company in the DC office. Ideal Staffing professionals are willing to go above and beyond to help take our company to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Client Relations and Staffing Account Manager (Hospitality)
• Work in a team of 2-3 and be jointly responsible for our clients across DC.
• Book staff for black tie events across DC.
• Address client concerns and manage client relationships over the phone, via email, and in person.
• Manage and oversee standards and qualities of all personnel.
• Ensure staff adheres to AYS standards and expectations.
• Actively embodies, inspires, & elevates At Your Service Values of hospitality, excellence, and integrity. We believe in the importance of relationships built on mutual respect, kindness, and trust.
Requirements for the Client Relations and Staffing Account Manager (Hospitality)
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in a supervisory or management role
• Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality, business or related field
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time while still paying strict attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for working with people
• Knowledge of the hospitality industry
• Flexibility in schedule and a career mentality as this position requires some nights and weekends
• Must have a growth mindset and thrive under pressure
• Love hospitality with demonstrated customer service skills
• Professional self-starters
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Benefits of the Client Relations and Staffing Account Manager (Hospitality)
• Health insurance after 60 days with the company, of which the company contributes 50%
• 401k after being with the company for 1 year, of which the company matches up to 3%
• Paid time off as well as additional flex time for weekend coverage
• Flexible schedule during the slower times of the year