We have openings for part-time catering cashier positions in the Metrowest and Worcester areas.
Schedule: P/T; flexible based on your availability
Requirement: Serving experience preferred but not required
If you have a great attitude and a passion to serve others, this is the job for you!
At Your Service Staffing specializes in front of house hospitality staffing. We send staff to serve at catered events and banquets. Named to the Inc 5000 in 2017, At Your Service Staffing is one of the fastest growing companies in the US. With offices in Washington DC, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Framingham, Chicago and The Hamptons, At Your Service Staffing partners with the premier private caterers and foodservice companies in the industry.
Summary: Serves at catered events and banquets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must be 18 or older
- Have regular access to email and internet; smart phones are preferred
- TOAST or HALO cash register experience preferred
- We background check all employees
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling – work when you can
- Change your availability from week to week
- Work at the finest venues
A free orientation is provided for all candidates. All interviews are scheduled via email.